Landscape Irrigation Technician
Landwise LLC is a small Landscape Architecture design and build company that serves residential and commercial clients of all sizes throughout the Denver metro area. We design, build and manage landscape projects; bringing concepts and ideas to reality. Our philosophy isn’t really based on a standard set of services, but rather an attitude of quality, integrity, and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on the unusual and the experimental sides of our projects, too; nothing is really impossible.
We are looking to hire a landscape irrigation technician with experience in high-end residential landscape irrigation and intensive commercial irrigation. This is a full-time position and is responsible for installation and management of irrigation systems of all sizes.
Applicant should possess the following qualities:
1. Detail oriented.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Ability to work safely and promote safe work conditions.
4. Ability to organize and manage crew members.
1. 3-5 years landscape installation industry experience.
a. 2 years minimum irrigation experience.
2. Strong working knowledge of residential and commercial sprinkler systems.
3. Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair a variety of landscape products including low voltage lighting and water features.
4. Personal transportation and drivers license with good driving record.
1. Hourly pay depending on experience and references.
2. Overtime paid for any hours over the standard 40 hours per week.
3. Pay is bi-weekly and direct deposit is encouraged.
4. Professional Development is strongly encouraged.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Jesse Young by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.