Landscape Construction Crewmember
Landwise LLC is a small Landscape Architecture design and build company that serves residential and commercial clients of all sizes throughout the Denver metro area. We design, build and manage landscape projects; bringing concepts and ideas to reality. Our philosophy isn’t really based on a standard set of services, but rather an attitude of quality, integrity, and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on the unusual and the experimental sides of our projects, too; nothing is really impossible.
We are looking to hire a landscape construction crewmember with some experience in high-end residential landscapes and intensive commercial landscapes. This is a full-time position and is responsible for installation and management of landscape projects of all sizes.
Applicant should possess the following qualities:
1. Detail oriented.
2. Strong mechanical aptitude.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Ability to work safely and promote safe work conditions.
5. Desire to learn.
1. 1-2 years landscape installation industry experience a plus.
2. Physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance.
3. Working outdoors in varying weather conditions.
4. Lifting materials up to 80 lbs.
5. Climbing stairs and ladders up to 20 feet.
6. Personal transportation – must be able to get to and from work.
7. Valid drivers license with good driving record.
8. Working an average of 40-50 hours a week.
1. Hourly pay depending on experience and references.
2. Overtime paid for any hours over the standard 40 hours per week.
3. Pay is bi-weekly and direct deposit is encouraged.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Jesse Young by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.