Landscape Construction Foreman
Landwise LLC is a small Landscape Architecture design and build company that serves residential and commercial clients of all sizes throughout the Denver metro area. We design, build and manage landscape projects; bringing concepts and ideas to reality. Our philosophy isn’t really based on a standard set of services, but rather an attitude of quality, integrity, and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves on the unusual and the experimental sides of our projects, too; nothing is really impossible.
We are looking to hire a landscape construction foreman with experience in high-end residential landscapes and intensive commercial landscapes. Qualified applicants should have experience leading and managing a crew of at least 3 workers, providing daily progress reports and tracking projects from start to finish. This is a full-time position and is responsible for installation and management of landscape projects of all sizes.
Applicant should possess the following qualities:
1. Detail oriented.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Basic computer skills.
4. Ability to work safely and promote safe work conditions.
5. Ability to organize and manage crew members.
1. 3-5 years landscape installation industry experience.
a. Minimum 2 years of crew management experience.
2. Using a skid-steer plus a variety of attachments.
3. Personal transportation and drivers license with good driving record.
4. Basic knowledge of locally used plants and other materials.
5. Ability to read and interpret landscape construction drawings.
1. Hourly pay depending on experience and references.
2. Overtime paid for any hours over the standard 40 hours per week.
3. Pay is bi-weekly and direct deposit is encouraged.
4. Professional Development is strongly encouraged.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Jesse Young by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.